New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
How long will it take to receive my order?
We use Royal Mail as our selected courier for all orders placed through the store.
UK orders will arrive within 14 days (usually 5-7 working days) from order confirmation.
International orders can take a little longer so please allow 20 working days from your order confirmation.
Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order at any time prior to receiving your shipping confirmation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference. Once an order has been shipped, you will need to return your order for a refund.
Can I return my order?
To be eligible for a return, please contact email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order and include the following -
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Email address used when placing the order
The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item so it's important to keep proof of postage. Delivery costs are non-refundable (this does not apply for faulty items where a full refund will be issued).
Returns can take up to 28 days to be processed so please bear this in mind before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I exchange my order?
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange items ordered through the store. Please follow the above Returns Procedure so that we can arrange a refund for the unwanted item(s).
I have received a wrong/faulty/damaged order?
Please contact email@example.com detailing the issue along with a photo of the item(s) and include your name, order number and email address. One of our representatives will investigate and contact you within 48 hours.